Thursday, May 12, 2005

It has been a while

It has been a while since I have posted. I found that I was spending too much time on my computer and not enough time reading books and spending time "being still". This week my power adapter for my computer passed away. Don't fret, it was under warranty. But, it is going to take 2-3 weeks for delivery. I was going thru withdrawl in 10 minutes. Futureshop and Jared collaborated to put me back on the rails today. Futureshop "sold" me another laptop, which I can return when my stuff comes in. Jar put my stuff on it, so hear I am.

I am totally dependent on this piece of equipment. My whole life, office,contacts, etc are on this thing. I am lost without it. It is kind of funny really. The building could burn down, I would still be able to work from anywhere. My computer blows up,... life is over. Technology is an amazing thing, when it works. It is also like a dealer, it gets you hooked, and then you pay.....

Peace,

K

No comments: