Tuesday, June 29, 2004

It's the little things...

Last Saturday the boys got together to take Frank out before his impending wedding. We were downtown outside Hurley's when I bump into Rich. Rich worked in the store across the street from the original "Vault". He used to come over all the time and ask questions about what we did and why we did it.

One day Rich came in and asked me to pray with him. He wanted what we had. Our "prayer" was an impacting event for him. he said he felt God put His arms around him and hug him.

Well, 12 years later we bump into each other and the first thing Rich does is thank me again for the time I took with him that day. He says it has made a difference in his life.

No offence to Frank, but this was the highlight of my night. I barely remembered the event, but, Rich has never forgotten it. It is the "little things" that God seems to use. I pray that my eyes would be open to the "little things" God puts before me.

Peace,

K

No comments: