Thursday, April 1, 2004

April Fools

Ahh, a day for true a**holes to shine. Luckily (for my kids), they didn't wake me up with something "silly". I am not a morning person. My son did see fit to put peanut butter on the taps and apparently butter on the door knobs. He got up at ridiculous o'clock to set his traps. My daughters were working last night at filling Josh's school bag with confetti.

But top marks go to Sean "Puffy" Coates who sent out a message to all that love him saying he had accepted a job in Boston and that he would be leaving this great city with the lousy hockey team for more $$$. he has been receiving farewells all morning, and love and tears, all for the sake of the "joke". Good job "Puffy". Those who love him, now hate him, and wish he would move,... for today anyway.

April 1st brings us to such a height,... so much for evolution. Next thing you know we will be peeing ourselves on a dare...

Peace,

K

No comments: