Friday, April 2, 2004

Money talks

Besides being an eventful April Fools, yesterday Dan Sheffield from head office FMC was in town with J-money to help us put together a budget for The Open Door. It was fairly grueling because this stuff is not in my realm of gifting whatsoever. However it was also encouraging. In the evening we got together with our leadership team and fine tuned the budget. We actually have a budget that reflects our vision.

I am encouraged by the commitment and encouragement from FMC and Next. Thanks Dan and J-money, along with everyone else in the FMC office.

It has been a good week,

I got a new vehicle this week, a 94 Pathfinder(new to me). No more driving in L2.

I made myself a duct tape wallet.

As I Lay Dying rocked at L'X.

Out of Angst did the same last night at Clyde's. Good job Scotty.

I finished reading Acts, Paul was nuts, God was/is Good.

Now for the Weekend....

peace,

K

No comments: