Friday, December 31, 2004

New Year Rituals

Do you have any? I do. This is the beginning of an evaluation time. I spend the 1st month of the year thinking about last year. Praying through the year and evaluating my/our direction. Search me o God......

With the news of the tragedy in SE Asia, I feel like what I do is so trivial at times. The things I focus on, worry about, get frustrated with. Yet, I still have to live my life. Hopefully, recent events will once again remind me to focus on what is important and be grateful for God's blessing.

Please pray for SE Asia. For grace and mercy. For comfort and peace. For safety and health for those who are picking up the pieces, and those who have lost.

Life is short, so play hard. Seek God and squeeze every ounce out of every day. No regrets.

Peace,

K

No comments: