Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Happy New Year

Well, maybe. I have been out of commission since New Years day with the flu. I think I have a sinus infection, but I am hesitant to give up 4 hours to the waiting room at the local clinic. I am popping sinus meds like tic-tacs and drinking Buckley's. It tastes terrible, let's just leave it at that.

However, with all of my problems, it is not hard to look near or far and realize I am fortunate. Whether it is SE Asia or friends with dying family members. There are people suffering more than me, that is for sure. I have been impressed lately to pray. In many cases that is all we can do. Words don't mean sh*t, when you are devastated. Our world needs God. We are called to intercede, and so, we must pray for those who suffer, that God will comfort, that He will bind up the broken hearted and make His presence known, and most of all, that He would draw people's attention to His amazing love.

Be committed to prayer this year.

Peace,

K

No comments: