Tuesday, March 16, 2004

New Beginnings

Hello Everyone. This is my first ever blog entry. I had Sean set this up for me so that I could communicate and formulate my own thoughts through a running journal. Thanks Sean. As we head down this new road of starting a church and I practice being a pastor, I thought this would be an interesting and semi-public way to think out loud. I may also include some silly stuff here, because I am (at times) silly.

You the reader, are free to make comments or ask questions. It will be interesting to see how this goes.

At present, Giancarlo and Johnny are setting up lights and camera to continue interviewing me for a documentary they are doing about On Rock and The Open Door. It will be interesting to see how this pans out. They are great guys and are genuinely interested in what we do here. Today, we will be talking about The Open Door. Good times. Keep us in prayer

K

No comments: