Wednesday, May 19, 2004

It's a Beautiful Day

I am spending the day on my deck, preparing for a retreat this week-end. I cannot tell you how thankful I am that summer is here. God is good.

I have officially been appointed Pastor of The Open Door by the FMC, as of May 17. This may not be big news to you, but for me it is a significant step in a long process.

My son has decided he wants to be a drummer. This is like balm to my soul. I would have preferred he wanted to be a musician, but drummer is the next best thing,.....:) So, now all he talks about is playing drums, taking lessons, getting drums and drum sticks. He even air drums, I can't wait till he starts using the table and every other surface within reach.

All this to say life is good. The sun is good. God is good.

Makes me want to raise Wild Turkey.

Peace,

K

No comments: